Sydney Management Team
- Branch Manager Barbara McKellar is a keen reader, and can’t imagine life without the company of a good book. When she’s not reading, Barbara is consultant, facilitator and coach, specialising in communication, leadership and teamwork.
- Accounts Manager Annie Lam is a Chartered Accountant working in small business accounting, taxation and advisory. She finds much enjoyment reading to her children and believes that the benefit of books are endless.
- Manager Manly Mobile Library Shelley McConaghy’s role in Technical Writing combines her adult learning background with a knack for simplifying the complex. The time spent with our customers fulfils her passion for helping people realise the unique value and gifts they possess.
- Client Liaison Manager Tamara Bellear-Mayers is an HR business consultant who believes The Footpath Library is a great way to give back to those who may have stumbled in life. She is an avid reader of biographies and true crime novels.
- Book Resource Manager Sue Fraser has been associated with volunteering for some years and enjoys helping out in the community. Her love of books and reading encouraged her to join The Footpath Library so that others less fortunate can enjoy this activity.
- Volunteers Manager
Graziela Procopiuk has always had a passion for books which led her to work in bookshops and volunteering for school book clubs and libraries. Graziela is also a counsellor and sees The Footpath Library as a wonderful way to support people with the magic of books.
- Mark Mahony , Library Support Manager, is a librarian from Sydney’s inner west and thinks The Footpath Library is Sydney’s best bookclub! He loves biographies, gothic novels, and tales of true crime.