Melbourne Management Team
- Branch Manager Shayne Francis has a background in the performing arts and events and production management. She is a great lover of books and reading and is passionate about story telling and the power stories have to change our lives.
- Melbourne Volunteers Manager Lucy Louca is a Counselor with a background in marketing and communications. Books and stories are lifelong passions and she loves working with The Footpath Library in making these accessible to many who would otherwise miss out.
- Melbourne Development Manager Penny Fowler has a background in business and marketing. She is involved with a number of charitable organisations that cover the arts, education and homelessness.
- Book Resource Manager Sandy Cull has been designing books for the Australian publishing industry for over 20 years. She is driven by an ardent love of books and the firm belief that stories transform lives.
- Melbourne’s Client Manager Natalie Young is a legal research librarian who has been volunteering for a soup van for several years. She is an avid reader and booklover and excited to be helping provide the escapist pleasure of books and reading to those with more limited means.